Sunday, March 04, 2007

JAMMIE CULLUM @ JAVA JAZZ 2007



I didn't see much on Java Jazz 2007(to be honest I only saw 1 show hehehe), Since it's my first time came here and don't know whether it's my first or my last :(
I only saw one show ... The one that every ppl waited for : JAMIE CULLUM !!!

1 hour queuing in front of the main hall was nothing compare to what i saw.
He was f*ckin' awesome, very interactive, energic and creative :)
Starting with "what a difference" song then medley of various artist's song also "mind trick", He electrify the audience with his energetic move, his indonesian warm greeting and also the way he interact with the audience. As some of you may know about his stage performance, he always do the "i am what i am" style. He drank wine on the stage, saying silly crap and offhand but he knocked everyone out with his performance.
the crowd was kicking also.

I'll put up some pics later ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home